Fiebing’s Golden Mink Oil is what we here at Review Outdoor Gear use on all of our outdoor leather products and what we recommend you retreat leather goods with. This leather conditioning paste was compounded especially as a preservative for boots, shoes, and other leather goods subjected to rugged outdoor use. Contains silicone which protects the leather, lanolin which softens the leather and Vitamin E which replenishes oils that dry out after repeated wetting and drying cycles.
- Fiebing’s Golden Mink Oil Leather Preserver is great for use on leather and vinyl items such as boots, shoes, baseball gloves, jackets and horse saddles and harnesses!
- Golden Mink Oil softens, preserves, and waterproofs smooth leather and vinyl for outdoor use.
- Helps prevent water, salt and perspiration stains.
- Specially formulated with silicone, lanolin and vitamin E to replenish lost oils.
- Fiebing’s signature product. Manufactured in the US